Monday, June 24, 2013

Just a little more time in Helena and on to the Park ~

We packed up, got the camper ready to go, and then decided that one more night at Margot and Toms would be fun. Tom brought in the mules and the boys then headed out on the 4 wheelers to check out the ranch.  We had the best night visiting and enjoying our hosts company. We sure wish we lived a little closer!   


 It was a beautiful drive up from Helena, through Missoula, Kalispell and Columbia Falls. Flathead Lake was amazing to see and the Mountains of course. We arrived at the park in time for some swimming and bike rides. Adam is getting to be pretty daring on his bike and now keeps telling me he is going to "clean this trail" I better call my brother to see if I need to be worried  :)

 

 

This is a photo of what I think are little lilies. They are all over the edges of the campground and are so pretty ~

No comments:

Post a Comment